BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

--> speechless <---


I feel sad,and terrible awful..yes absolutely..

1. I still cannot believe on what i have to believe right now..really depressed..maybe that 'things' was not happen to me..but its really affected to me..u know i always put myself to ur shoes right..maybe u can laugh because i cried about it,,but u never know how special ur in my heart..u never know that anything happen to u will reflect to me as well..i do not know why..but then,,i always feel that ways..i want to help u,,but i even have no idea after all..kalaulah awak tau ape dlm hati saye right now,,mesti awak pon akan cry as well..can u please tell me what can i do to help u?..please im begging..its really doesnt make sense..i knew that 'things' will happen..but then,,why must awak involve skali?..im just feeling to0 bad..saye tau mcm mane perasaan awk sekarang,,..kalaulah boleh patah balik mase,,saye sanggup ambik alih tempat awk..saye x nak awk yg kene..tp,,knape tu yg terjadi?(T_T)


2. I do really miss kak Zura..eventhough we never meet to each other,,but u know how much i love u..im glad to know a very kind and gorgeous person like u kak..ur just like my flesh n blood sister..had some chatting with u td,,and i just knew the truth..and its hurt..u know how shock i am to hear that..i cant imagine..be strong no matter what happen ok..u know u can turn to me..i will be ur friend to rely on..frankly,,i'd totally suprised and my tears cannot help gushing down..


3. I speechless after all..lately,,i always feel that people were neglecting me..maybe its just satan,nak racun fikiran i..but then,,when i flash back it again and again..it was true..and,bila i asked them what the heck is going on??..they said nothing..i asked again and again,,and i just got the same answers..i know u hide something from me..i told u many times,,i'd have a good instinct(welk2)...u are hiding something from me u know..please dont do this to me..ape awk dah janji dgn saye dulu?awk lupe ape janji awk?..please tell me the truth..tu je yg saye nak skarang nih...jgn lah seksa saye diam2...saye sakit..

and i need to stop right now..my face just turn into red,,n panas...i'd want to cry loudly..(T_T)

0 comments: