BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 9, 2009

---< exhausted day >---

today im really feeling not so well...i woke up lately in the morning..my head just like spinning harshly..yg plng geram is that,,my bro n sis wanna going shopping,n they complot not to bring me along(kunun nk suruh i rest ckup2)..but,,elok je dorg going inside the car,,i was yelling to them...hahahaha,,mesti suprised kan how come i bleh tejage..haha..serve u right..so nak x nak terpakse la dorg tunggu aku bersiap for about an hour..hahaha...

but to tell u guys,,seriously rse menyesal ikot dorg,,bru je sampai dah bising nk balek..pening btol kepaleku dgn crowded...im the shopaholic,,but this is the first time i felt like i really hate this kind of habit...so dizzy...balek je rumah,,im going to pack my stuff(nk balek hostel dah..)huhuhu...but my parents told me not to back hostel yet..until im feeling well..ni yg besh nih,,my parents dah bg green light..kekeke...but then,,for tomorrow classes,,i've to skip lah..hehehe..sorry miss saridah,,sorry ust aldaw..i will not attend ur class for tomorrow...but not to worry then,,ill give u my mc k..im gonna miss u guys...ust aldaw,,im gonna miss ur word'sampai disini sahaja'..hehehe..bad student i am..hohoho...

guys,,i really cannot stand anymore..i do..my head btol2 pening right now..ive to take my rest la..till then..papai..(n_n)

1 comments:

.ordiNary but Nuthin'. said...

u mmg teruk!~ u ddk blakang i.. agak2 ngantok je i herd ur voice from the back..

"haa~ sampai disini!"

wud da jerk! lawak la pulak~

pape pon shafakillah~ =)

innaAllaha ma'ak, ud'uu Allah!