BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

---> baby bunny <---

I always dream that one day someone will give me a pet as a gift for my birthday..every single year,i just hope and wait for that impossible thing..but it never occur..so this year to0..how miserable..hoho..you know how admired i am to have a pet..kempunan sgt3..

Last month my eldest sister got a rabbit..waahhh how jelouse i am..you know that her baby rabbit is so so so cute..geram sgt2..she called it "Bit Bit"..But i do prefer to called it "Bunny"..lg comel kot..(mcmla aku pnye rabbit)..Bunny tu baru sebulan age die,,so teramatlah comell dan gerammmm...thats why i always back home on weekend,,sebab nak main dgn Bunny..dah macam anak sendiri plak..

Sampai kan my mom kate,,kalau Adah demam and feeling ill,,you better duduk usha and main dgn Bunny,,sebab its white color tu boleh affected kt immunity kite..boleh cpt sihat..my mom la yg ckp..i ikot je..huhu..





how cute!




and it keeps asking for its food
(kuat makan die ni!)





hey,whats de heck is that bunny?




so pampered la this baby..
kene belai dulu b4 die tdo..huhu


And thats some pic of bunny..want to put more pictures mase im hugging n main kejar2 dgn die,,tp i comot..hahaha...oh i almost forgot the other one..actually my family ada pet pon before this..its a cat,,its name Hurairah..just like a human right..my parents put its name..just simply because Abu Hurairah (which is our prophet's sahabat),,very2 love cat..honour to know it!..tabik spring r..

But you know i really doesnt like cat..i didnt know why,,but since i was a kid lg,,memang takut dgn kucing (it seems like a tiger la)..huhu..weird kan,,how come i scared with a cat,but at the same time,,my family do have a cat..hahaha..i never play with it..not even once..nak touch pun takut2..i even weird with myself..and thats,,my brother n all my sis always keep disturbing me with it..memang suke kan tengok aku menjerit sekuat hati..suke tgk aku lari mcm kene kejar hantu kan,,mangkuk btol!..





Hurairah..i dont think ur cute k..



Dia ni paling kuat makan dlm family kitorg..semua yg kami makan tu jugak la yg die nak..geram tol..dah la suke panjat meja..

But foremost,,i love Bunny much!,,and hope one day i will have a pet to0..i teringin sgt nak pet mcm charmaine..(dlm comic Le Gardenie tu)..hehe..amiinnn...

ok i need to stop now

bubye~~=)

0 comments: