BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 15, 2009

---> I am an Idiot woman <---

I feel really stress..im now in my hardcore point of life..im tired to cry,,im tired to keep inside..im depressed..
but i dont want to give it up..i really dont want..

Yesterday,,i felt like a craziest woman at all..i've done a stupid things to someone..i also got supsrised to myself..that was my first time in my life i do such that things..i do really wanna kill that stupid boy!!..you,,dont let me see ur face again ok..or i wondered ill do such damn things to u..u wanna kidding me right?but u actually drives me crazy and killed me silently..

But honestly,,it was my fault at all..i am the stupid girl ever..it was not my intention to do that to u my dear..i even not understand how come i could do it..frankly,,i am stress,,n depressed,,n tension of that stupid boy..he keeps disturbing me..before this i just ignore him,,but last night,,it was satan,,i dont realize what i've done..seriously,,saye x sedar ape yang saye dah buat..u can put the blame on me at all..

But to tell u,,i'd really suprised of ur reactions last night..im not even know u..i am fulls of sorrow..i cant imagine how come u can say that to me..i know its all my fault,,i know im the stupid one,,i know ur in big trouble right now,..but u knew that it was not my intention to bombard harshingly towards u last night.. u knew how harsh i am last night..u knew how crazy i am..u knew it..but then,,did u realize of what u've said to me?did u realize it??..i know ur hurt because of me..i know all my fault..but please,,dont say such 'things' to me..u knew how much i hate that 'things'..i am really down because of that...!

Hey Zahidah,,cheer up lah!!..dont worry to0 much ok,,everything gonna be alright..Allah uji kejap je ni k..jgn sesekali tinggal doa k,,u know it dear..papepn,,Put Your Trust In Allah k..remember always ayat2 keramat ur sister ni:~~

There’s a hero, If you look into your heart, You don’t have to be afraid, Of what you are, There’s an answer, If you reach into your soul, And the sorrow that you know, Will melt away, And then the hero comes along, With the strength to carry on, And you cast your fears aside, And you know you can survive, So when you feel like hope is gone, Look inside you and be strong, And you’ll finally see the truth, That a hero lies in you.. It’s a long road, When you face your world alone, No one reaches out a hand, For you to hold, You can find love, If you search within yourself, And the emptiness you felt, Will disappear.. (:
(Thanks Kak Dayah)=)

0 comments: