BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

---> lalala <---

salam dear readers...

I haven't been feeling very well since last week. Physically, I feel very, very exhausted. Fatigue seems to engulf me, threatening me to the death defying moments... But I fought it, and I managed to came about. Cheerful, and happy..feeling better each time.

My mc has finish by today..but really im not feeling to back uia yet..i do not know why,,maybe im still not really well..but then my parents told me to go clinic again..to tell you,,im tired for being like this..they also asked me to back uia tomorrow..(n im happy to hear that)...(n_n)v

im really missing all my friends already..also my beloved lecturers..my craziest dormates,,my sayangness buddy,,n my cutest orchid..how r u my dear??jgn la mati lg tau,,tunggu tuan awk blk dlu k..(i always talk to my orchid,,mcm org xbtol je)..huhuhu...but then,,my body didnt allow me to back hostel yet laa...waaaa...im still feeling dizzy mcm org mereng..

one of my classmate called me just now..he said ust Aldaw had changes his powerful word into the new one..alaa ni yg sedih ni..i do really admired his "sampai disini sahaja" word..haha..till he changed it to an arabic word la plak..ceh hampeh btol la..my fren said its all my fault,,suke ajuk ust,,tgk ust da tukar new word..huhu..
sumpah menyesal ajuk ust!..tgk die dah xnak gune ayat tu dah..=(

rindu la kat ust Aldaw..dah 2 hari x masuk class die..esok pon x msk jugak..serius rindu nk blaja ngn ust Aldaw,,even i always sleep in his class..keke..dush3...hope to see you on thursday ust..to tell you guys,,ust Aldaw is a Sudanian..best tau dpt lecturer Sudan nih..we have to speak in arabic,,some kind like practising to be an arabian la,,tp dlm clas ust Aldaw,,im the quiet student after all..hahaha,,(nampak sgt xtau ckp arab)..but sometimes i bersuare la jgk,,tp tunggang terbalik la..huhuhu..im not like my other friends,,especially Halim..tabik r..bdk Yaman katekan..!

I'm boring after all..just stay at home and play with Bunny, n surf internet..i cannot go anywhere,,..my mom told me so..haaaaahhhh..so bored!

The routine will be repeated. Yet again for tomorrow.
Argh.
Stress!

Hhhmmm....

0 comments: